Today, there are two things that will be celebrated. One is well known, the other not so much. Those two events are Halloween and Reformation Day. Both fall on opposite ends of the spectrum. One a pagan celebration. The other Christian.
There are a number of things I could say about these two events, but there are already a lot of good posts out there for you to read. So instead of writing another post, I thought I would share some of the best for you to read.
Posts I Recommend Reading
- Halloween and Evangelical Identity
- A Hobbit Halloween
- On Mission this Halloween
- What Was Luther Doing When He Nailed His 95 Theses to the Wittenberg Door?
- Five Key Concepts in the Reformation Understanding of Justification
- It’s Reformation Day
- 9 Things You Should Know about Halloween and Reformation Day